Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer power-up problem

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
The same LED tee lights ran for less than 6 hours at full brightness
then a few hours at a much dimmed brightness with Maxwell branded CR2032
batteries obtained cheaply on Ebay.

Did they have a date on them?

I have some here five in a strip purchased from eBay, proudly marked
'made in japan' and 'for calculator' along the top.

Given the English mistakes printed on the back I've no doubt these are
Chinese fakes, best before date 12-2028.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2019 18:02, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* alan_m wrote:
The same LED tee lights ran for less than 6 hours at full brightness
then a few hours at a much dimmed brightness with Maxwell branded CR2032
batteries obtained cheaply on Ebay.

Did they have a date on them?

I have some here five in a strip purchased from eBay, proudly marked
'made in japan' and 'for calculator' along the top.

Given the English mistakes printed on the back I've no doubt these are
Chinese fakes, best before date 12-2028.

Exactly the same as the dodgy ones I have purchased, including the best
before date.