Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Free Bosch GSR 18-2 drill

As per above. P&P not included:-)

Found it when clearing out some crap. No charger and one battery. Seems
a shame to throw it into land fill.

It's been left over from when the van was broken into about 4 years ago
so the battery is probably dead. The drill will be fine.

Ideal for someone who already has the the charger and some other 18V
Bosch tools and just wants a bare drill.

Just email me if you want it.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 26/01/2019 09:31, ARW wrote:
As per above. P&P not included:-)

Found it when clearing out some crap. No charger and one battery. Seems
a shame to throw it into land fill.

It's been left over from when the van was broken into about 4 years ago
so the battery is probably dead. The drill will be fine.

Ideal for someone who already has the the charger and some other 18V
Bosch tools and just wants a bare drill.

Just email me if you want it.

Just to add it the older NiCd battery version.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/01/2019 09:31, ARW wrote:
As per above. P&P not included:-)

Found it when clearing out some crap. No charger and one battery. Seems
a shame to throw it into land fill.

It's been left over from when the van was broken into about 4 years ago
so the battery is probably dead. The drill will be fine.

Ideal for someone who already has the the charger and some other 18V
Bosch tools and just wants a bare drill.

Just email me if you want it.

I've got a GBH 24VRE drill that I don't want. Anyone?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 26/01/2019 20:40, Bill Wright wrote:
On 26/01/2019 09:31, ARW wrote:
As per above. P&P not included:-)

Found it when clearing out some crap. No charger and one battery.
Seems a shame to throw it into land fill.

It's been left over from when the van was broken into about 4 years
ago so the battery is probably dead. The drill will be fine.

Ideal for someone who already has the the charger and some other 18V
Bosch tools and just wants a bare drill.

Just email me if you want it.

I've got a GBH 24VRE drill that I don't want. Anyone?

Looks like we cannot give away for free some of our old good tools:-)

I had the GBH 24VRE drill some years ago. That was a SDS drill that
packed well above it weight.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 20:39:02 +0000, ARW wrote:

On 26/01/2019 20:40, Bill Wright wrote:
On 26/01/2019 09:31, ARW wrote:
As per above. P&P not included:-)

I've got a GBH 24VRE drill that I don't want. Anyone?

Looks like we cannot give away for free some of our old good tools:-)

Its unlikely your local charity shops would be interested but around us
the waste centres (dunps) have specific areas set aside for old but
usable tools and also anything which is to go to charity which the local
shops won't take.

Its better than the skip if you get no takers.

--
Ermin

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 28/01/2019 09:33, Ermin wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 20:39:02 +0000, ARW wrote:

On 26/01/2019 20:40, Bill Wright wrote:
On 26/01/2019 09:31, ARW wrote:
As per above. P&P not included:-)

I've got a GBH 24VRE drill that I don't want. Anyone?

Looks like we cannot give away for free some of our old good tools:-)

Its unlikely your local charity shops would be interested but around us
the waste centres (dunps) have specific areas set aside for old but
usable tools and also anything which is to go to charity which the local
shops won't take.

Its better than the skip if you get no takers.

It looks like I have someone interested.

Couple of quid postage and it will get used again.

--
Adam