Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Keeping artificial grass clean

Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:

Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

I pull out any weeds as and when I notice them (they generally can't get
their roots established anyway) and use a dog 'undercoat rake' to loosen
moss every couple of years, anything else that blows in tends to blow
out again ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/2018 13:58, Broadback wrote:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Henry
Posted to uk.d-i-y
% % is offline

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:

Broadback wrote:

Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Henry

Not when the grass is weighted down with fine sand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback Wrote in message:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Pressure washer
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K.." wrote in
o.uk:

Broadback Wrote in message:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Pressure washer

See comment about fine sand. Are you one of those people who uses a
pressure washer for everything - A thumb over a hosepipe used to be
sufficient for most uses.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

DerbyBorn Wrote in message:
"Jim K.." wrote in
o.uk:

Broadback Wrote in message:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Pressure washer

See comment about fine sand.

The one not made by the op?

Are you one of those people who uses a
pressure washer for everything - A thumb over a hosepipe used to be
sufficient for most uses.

No.
Are you one of those who assume every artificial grass
installation is done the same way?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Garden vacuum?
What I do not get is how they keep the weeds away.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 31/12/2018 14:00, Jim K.. wrote:
Broadback Wrote in message:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Pressure washer

Just been working at a house that is a bit pikey.

They have artificial grass and a dog.

Need I say more?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW Wrote in message:
On 31/12/2018 14:00, Jim K.. wrote:
Broadback Wrote in message:
Is there a preferred tool/implement for removing small debris from
artificial grass?

Pressure washer

Just been working at a house that is a bit pikey.

They have artificial grass and a dog.

Need I say more?

I know a fat bloke with 3 pedigree dogs, & an unfenced lawn garden
the size of 2 cars, who pays a dog day care outfit 7 days a week
to take them away, "entertain" & bring em back at
dinner(tea).

First thing they do in the morning? **** in the gravel border of
the rear patio on top of the previous evenings deposits...

If he wasn't breeding them (sigh) I'd have to wonder WTF is the
point...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----