Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Artificial Grass Removal

To answer some question on removal of artificial grass which has been
fixed to concrete. The usual method on large areas is to use an
automated floor surface removal tool that is available from some tool
hire shops but can be difficult to find or be very expensive, the
method we use on small areas is to sharpen the edge of a spade and
scrape this along the floor removing the grass. If the artificial
grass is thin this should lift easily and you will find the black
latex backing will stay on the floor but the grass will lift, this
residue can be removed by going over the area a few times with the
spade. Note: if the grass is sand filled this may require more effort
and when you have lifted some cut it off from the back of the grass.
More information can be found on our web site http://www.evergreensuk.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 8:35*am, wrote:
To answer some question on removal of artificial grass which has been
fixed to concrete. The usual method on large areas is to use an
automated floor surface removal tool that is available from some tool
hire shops but can be difficult to find or be very expensive, the
method we use on small areas is to sharpen the edge of a spade and
scrape this along the floor removing the grass. If the artificial
grass is thin this should lift easily and you will find the black
latex backing will stay on the floor but the grass will lift, this
residue can be removed by going over the area a few times with the
spade. Note: if the grass is sand filled this may require more effort
and when you have lifted some cut it off from the back of the grass.
More information can be found on our web sitehttp://www.evergreensuk.com

Thanks for the suggestion, but when I need to remove artificial grass
I always hire a bunch of artificial migrant workers, provide them with
artificial sod cutters and turn them loose. Of course, being the
benevolent employer that I am, I also provide an artificial lunch and
pay them with artificial cash.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:35�am, wrote:
[...]

And....you end up with an artificial job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Naw, I just Artificial Roundup.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Saw this after I posted. Honest!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey, if we can't trust Mormons, who can we trust?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:43:59 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Jan 10, 8:35*am, wrote:
[...]

BTW, "artificial" means that one or more people did it. It has nothing
to do with real or not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:53:07 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
[deleted for safety]

Then you need something besides theistic propaganda.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:35 am, wrote:
[...]

Please explain that statement.

Roget's New Millennium(tm) Thesaurus
Main Entry: artificial
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: imitation
Synonyms: bogus, counterfeit, ersatz, fabricated, factitious, faked,
false, falsie*, hyped up*, man-made, manufactured, mock, phony*,
plastic, queer, sham, simulated, specious, spurious, substitute,
synthetic, unnatural, unreal
Antonyms: natural, organic, authentic, genuine, real
Source: Roget's New Millennium(tm) Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
Copyright (c) 2008 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
* = informal or slang

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:01:49 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey, if we can't trust Mormons, who can we trust?

Misspelling: that word lacks the second 'm' :-)

Note: the humor-impaired shouldn't read this.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Whom cares?

Misspelling: that word lacks the second 'm' :-)

Note: the humor-impaired shouldn't read this.

Artificial Grass Torrey Hills Home Repair 2 August 20th 07 06:51 AM
Q artificial stone C & E Home Repair 12 March 25th 07 11:52 PM
Artificial grass for home use? LurfysMa Home Repair 15 March 3rd 06 05:01 AM
Artificial grass for home use? m Ransley Home Repair 0 March 1st 06 09:33 PM
Artificial Grass ................. ? ? ? SteveB Home Repair 2 February 11th 04 02:42 AM