Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. May's cunning plan becomes apparent.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:09:27 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

snip

You say that I presume because you don't understand the nature of the EU
or it's constitution or legal status. It is a union of states, not a
state itself. It derives it's authority from its member states, it
doesn't take that authority away.

TW

And yet both Merkle and Verhofstadt say that member states should
surrender more sovereignty to the EU.

So you believe everything some politician *says*?

No one's buying this "EU is just a benign club" ******** anymore.

Aren't they? No one?

It's
an expansionist self-aggrandising authoritarian beast.

In your highly biased opinion I'm guessing.

And even if it was, would you be man enough to put forward *all* the
cases *for* and against our membership of the EU or does your cult
membership strictly forbid you from admitting there was any good in
the EU?

OOI, will there be some sort of ring fenced emergency fund to protect
those who can't afford the cost of *your* principals, in the event we
do actually leave the EU, or will the 2/3rds of the UK electorate who
didn't vote Leave be given clairvoyance classes so they can have your
insight and principal on it all?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. If TM is voted out *and* we had a general election, what party
would actually reflect the true spirit of the people re Brexit (you
know, the 2/3rds who didn't vote for it), so I know who to vote for?