Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. May's cunning plan becomes apparent.

On 11/12/2018 23:12, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:33:40 +0000, Nightjar wrote:

"Above all other nations". How do you know?

Your history's not up to much, clearly. Britain was the only country -
the *only* country - which decided to take on Hitler in 1939. We went in
totally alone, and with full knowledge of the huge risks involved. When
it comes down to matters of principle, we stand our ground whatever the
odds - and "whatever the cost may be" as Churchill himself put it.

Someone doesn't know his history.
We declared war on Germany because we had a treaty with Poland and
Germany invaded Poland.
Then there were all the commonwealth countries that helped the UK.

Also the French were at war with Germany in 1939 so we were not the only
country.

I need a cunning plan ARW UK diy 41 November 5th 13 11:44 PM
Yale lock broken key: cunning plan needed newshound UK diy 19 October 17th 13 03:59 PM
OT. Cunning plan.... The Medway Handyman UK diy 64 January 19th 08 09:09 AM