Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Earworm help

Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 19:49:24 UTC, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

Somebody help me yeah?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
harry writes

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Somebody help me yeah?

Blimey Harry, is 1966 recentish? You are thinking of the Spencer Davis
Group. I wish I had a suggestion, particularly as I asked a similar
question recently, but just don't know enough recent hits.

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Earworm help

On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

Does this post qualify for the one with the least information provided?

Try humming the melody into Shazam.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

Only one 'yeah', but sounds like there should be more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnkuRQ8tjIE

....is that Lady Penelope?

Cheers
--
Clive

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 09:33, newshound wrote:
On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing
my head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's
not directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

Does this post qualify for the one with the least information provided?

All i've got is a muffled "yeah" in my head. It might be what finally
sends me over the edge. It's long overdue.

Try humming the melody into Shazam.

Can't think of it.

I'm seeing a M/F couple, youngish, one sings a line that i'm guessing is
a question and the other comes in with a muffled, somewhat non-committal
"yeah".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 19:49:24 UTC, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

I did think of gary glitters "Do you ant to touch me" yeah... where...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

I'm seeing a M/F couple, youngish (20s), one sings a line that i'm
guessing is a question and the other comes in with a muffled, somewhat
non-committal
"yeah".

Probably from last 5 years, pretty sure it's not a very well known
group. One of them *might* be black/mixed race.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , R D S writes

I'm seeing a M/F couple, youngish, one sings a line that i'm guessing
is a question and the other comes in with a muffled, somewhat
non-committal "yeah".

Probably not Sonny and Cher :-)

White Stripes?

--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 12:15, Graeme wrote:
In message , R D S writes

I'm seeing a M/F couple, youngish, one sings a line that i'm guessing
is a question and the other comes in with a muffled, somewhat
non-committal "yeah".

Probably not Sonny and Cher :-)

White Stripes?

Nah, less well known I reckon.

I could probably find it on the lyric sites if they'd let you exclude
words like bitch and nigga.
Unless of course, it does.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

I'm sure nobody gives the shiniest but it has been bugging me for
getting on for a year,

It was Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love

I can put that to bed at last.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"R D S" wrote in message
On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing my
head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the end
of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's not
directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

I'm sure nobody gives the shiniest but it has been bugging me for getting
on for a year,

It was Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love

I can put that to bed at last.

And now you know you have OCD |-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/09/2019 17:58, Rod Speed wrote:

"R D S" wrote in message
On 27/11/2018 19:49, R D S wrote:
Someone posted similar the other day, i've got an earworm, it's doing
my head in.

Recentish song, I can't remember anything much other than that at the
end of some lines someone says "yeah" in a casual sort of way. It's
not directly part of the lyric.

Pop, not rap.

I'm sure nobody gives the shiniest but it has been bugging me for
getting on for a year,

It was Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love

I can put that to bed at last.

And now you know you have OCDÂ* |-(

Yeah, shame it isn't the cleaning up sort though, that would at least
prove useful.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's THREE am in Australia and the Senie Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 02:58:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And now you know you have OCD |-(

....says the compulsive troll who gets up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am,
just so he can pester people on Usenet with his obnoxious presence! tsk

cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:

I'm sure nobody gives the shiniest but it has been bugging me for
getting on for a year,

It was Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love

never heard that before or since you arksed ...