Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default challenge charger

can anyone advise me where i can obtain a challenge charger for cordless saw
(model BCK5104c) or battery ref BCK5094B 14.4volt

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1322585-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

paulyo m Wrote
in message:
can anyone advise me where i can obtain a challenge charger for cordless saw
(model BCK5104c) or battery ref BCK5094B 14.4volt

Challenge?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 18:44:05 UTC+1, paulyo wrote:
can anyone advise me where i can obtain a challenge charger for cordless saw
(model BCK5104c) or battery ref BCK5094B 14.4volt

ebay, where else?
You could possibly use a 14.4v charger from another tool if you made up an adaptor, but there are caveats.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K Wrote in message:
paulyo m Wrote
in message:
can anyone advise me where i can obtain a challenge charger for cordless saw
(model BCK5104c) or battery ref BCK5094B 14.4volt

Challenge?

They are an own brand of Argos I think.

A quick Google for challenge tool spares turned up a few likely
looking links.

Though whether the cost is worth it is another matter
--
Chris French