Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cordless VOIP phone

On 25/09/2018 18:25, Graham. wrote:
Thanks all for the replies.
To clarify, I am in the process of porting my POTS line from BT to A&A
and have thus acquired a second VOIP line. Ideally I would like to use
my existing BT2600 Twin phones. If a suitable adaptor can't be found
then I would be looking for similar VOIP phones.
Using mobile smartphones is a nogo.

Iain

or have you chosen the option where the
line can no longer make & receive calls?

This is what I've arranged. I now ordered a Gigaset base station and
handset.

Iain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/09/2018 17:40, Iain wrote:

This is what I've arranged. I now ordered a Gigaset base station and
handset.

Good choice.

Should work with your existing BT2600 via Dect/gap compatability.