Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Work at Home

Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Work at Home
How this is possible, what is the standard, what systems are used, how
cost..

http://flying-rugs.com/voip/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Told this one woman I wanted to Voip her, and she slapped me. Why was
that?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.