Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 16:15:26 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 11:55:49 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 24 September 2018 20:57:37 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:51:52 +0100, devnull wrote:

On 09/23/2018 05:52 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
50% of most people's outgoings are their mortgage. Land is too damn
expensive, because we're vastly overpopulated. We're not actually
buying anything real, just the right to use a bit of land.

.

Property taxes are collected from working taxpayer citizens so the
democrats can give it to their lazy constituents.

Most of my taxes pay for things I don't use, like schools, libraries, hospitals, etc. All those things should be pay per use.

I don't use roads.

Then you don't pay petrol duty or road tax.

Not to my knowlege but it wouldn't suprise me if my income tax was used.

But it's no suprise you've never used schools or libraries.

I used a school when I was a child, but my parents' tax was paying for that.

So who's tax payes for EU migrants kids to attent school ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 13:07:26 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

All tax is theft. Any money you pay should only be for something you have authorised payment for.

But it's no suprise you've never used schools or libraries.

I used a school when I was a child, but my parents' tax was paying for that.

So who's tax payes for EU migrants kids to attent school ?

They shouldn't be here.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 05:07:26 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave, the notorious
troll-feeding senile idiot, blabbered again:

I don't use roads.

Then you don't pay petrol duty or road tax.

Not to my knowlege but it wouldn't suprise me if my income tax was used.

It would suprise me if you two prize idiots could ever stop driveling in
this absolutely idiotic OT thread! tsk

Cyclists waste petrol T i m UK diy 0 September 15th 18 09:35 PM
Cyclists waste petrol Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] UK diy 31 September 15th 18 08:46 PM