Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR

On 26/09/2018 07:32, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 16:35:05 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 25/09/2018 16:17, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 14:51:23 UTC+1, MM wrote:

All the polling evidence of the past few weeks puts remain firmly in
the lead.

MM

We had a poll of 100% of the population.

The poll was of the 72% of the electorate who voted, which equates to
about 51% of the total population.

This is the only accurate poll.

So, let us have another one, to show that people haven't changed their
minds now that they have had the opportunity to see planning for Brexit
in operation.

Not voting was their choice.
Clearly they're not interested.

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given another
chance.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given another
chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:54:48 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given another
chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

I did. I voted (as in going though the process but there wasn't a box
I could tick with any confidence) because my civic duty wouldn't let
me vote on little *factual* / rw information. I wasn't on a crusade on
matters that had no RW negative impact on most people so couldn't vote
on those either.

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

But we do when they are found to have been influenced by lies or
unofficial funding etc etc.

What are you so frightened of re asking the same peoples you are
supposed to be part of what they want to do *now*?

Is it that you are happy with all the lies and BS and don't actually
GAS about real democracy?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given
another chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 26 September 2018 13:28:54 UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given
another chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

That was the choice wasn't it forever in or forever out, unless there was another chocie I missed. Perhaps staying at home would have allowed another option.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/09/18 13:28, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given
another chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

No, it isn't.

Anymore than our EU memebrship is.

Lucas Bergkamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given
another chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

No it is not. The EU would welcome the UK back again given
the massive net revenue stream. Of course it would be under
the new conditions of Schengen and the Eurozone.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 23:56:29 +1000, 543dsa, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

No

LOL! He said it, AGAIN!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And no rebate, and with the continuing black hole which is the MEP
expense scandal, which Remainers seem to be quite OK with.

Pray tell what you think MEP's expenses amount to as a proportion of our
current EU membership costs?

I'd guess your righteous indignation out of all proportion to the sums
involved. And if they really were fraudulant, would be plenty whistle
blowers.

However, nothing to stop your hero Farage stating what his are to show
just how profligate the EU is on such things. Since he is happy to do
that for anything else.

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW