Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR

On 26/09/18 13:28, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given
another chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

no, but we have them at a maximum of 5 year intervals. Brexit is forever.

No, it isn't.

Anymore than our EU memebrship is.

Lucas Bergkamp