Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:54:48 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 26/09/18 09:23, Nightjar wrote:

Or, like everybody, including the Leave campaigners, they thought that
the result was going to be to remain, so didn't think that their votes
would make any difference. They might think differently if given another
chance.

They should have done their civic duty at the time

I did. I voted (as in going though the process but there wasn't a box
I could tick with any confidence) because my civic duty wouldn't let
me vote on little *factual* / rw information. I wasn't on a crusade on
matters that had no RW negative impact on most people so couldn't vote
on those either.

We don't rerun elections because people are lazy/stupid/etc

But we do when they are found to have been influenced by lies or
unofficial funding etc etc.

What are you so frightened of re asking the same peoples you are
supposed to be part of what they want to do *now*?

Is it that you are happy with all the lies and BS and don't actually
GAS about real democracy?

Cheers, T i m