Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Invasion

On 20/08/2018 23:29, T wrote:
On 08/20/2018 04:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
On 08/20/2018 02:22 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Nope, same models. The problem is the steaming turds of phones you
are receiving the calls on.

Nothing wrong with everyone else's phones, just the iPhones.
They are know for blurred audio around these parts.

I am thinking you use a different modulation method than we do.
Or the Chinese like you better than us.

Â*
Â* Our youngest son always has the latest iPhones and I always have
trouble hearing him on it. I can hear everyone else clearly.

I only ask what phone someone has if they are blurred.
I may have spoken to 20 iPhones and not known it.
But when I do ask, it is 99% an iPhone

Our son is one of the very few that I know who uses iPhones.

I personally think they are well overpriced anyway.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
On 08/20/2018 02:22 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
Nope, same models. The problem is the steaming turds of phones you are
receiving the calls on.

Nothing wrong with everyone else's phones, just the iPhones.
They are know for blurred audio around these parts.

I am thinking you use a different modulation method than we do.
Or the Chinese like you better than us.

Our youngest son always has the latest iPhones and I always have
trouble hearing him on it. I can hear everyone else clearly.

I only ask what phone someone has if they are blurred.
I may have spoken to 20 iPhones and not known it.
But when I do ask, it is 99% an iPhone

Our son is one of the very few that I know who uses iPhones.

I know a few who do, certainly more use androids.

I personally think they are well overpriced anyway.

Depends on what you compare them with. They are comparable
in price to the high end Samsungs and to Pixels now. Sure, there
are cheaper androids around at the bottom end.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2018 04:38, Rod Speed wrote:

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

I paid less than £250 for my Chinese Android 2½ years ago.

Has NFC /4K video(including slo/mo etc/ fast charger/3GB Ram.
Takes excellent photos too.
There's no way I would pay around a grand for a phone.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/20/2018 08:38 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

They are advertising the new lowest end Samsung for 1000 + U$D.
I will keep my flip phone.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Same with the iphone 5SE

There's no way I would pay around a grand for a phone.

You dont need to with an iphone.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Thats nothing even remotely like the lowest end Samsung.

I will keep my flip phone.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Thats the reason you get blurred audio with some calls.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

There's no way I would pay around aÂ* grand for a phone.

You dont need to with an iphone.

Ok, but I wouldn,t want one.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Yes, you actually are that terminal a ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Rob,

I do this kind of s*** for a living. My flip phone has excellent
sound quality. And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones. I can tell when it is me
and when it is them.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"T" wrote in message news
On 08/20/2018 11:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

So do I.

My flip phone has excellent sound quality.

It clearly doesnt when you get blurred audio.

And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones. I can tell when it is me and when it
is them.

Not even possible.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2018 08:24, T wrote:
On 08/20/2018 11:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

I do this kind of s*** for a living.Â* My flip phone has excellent
sound quality.Â* And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones.Â* I can tell when it is me
and when it is them.

-T

Rod Speed comes out with many stupid things. I think he's been out in
the sun too long :-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"T" wrote in message
news On 08/20/2018 08:38 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Blurred audio is usually on a wired line. But then,
again, I make most of my call on a wired line.

I also spend one to two days a week doing remote assits
and I talk to them over a wired line, not a cell phone.

And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones.Â* I can tell when it is me and when
it is them.

Not even possible.

Your phone and ours are not the same. Yours are CDMA
and our are GSM.

My customer's call the office and talk to my wife on a
wired line. She calls me if there is an emergency, otherwise
I call them back in the morning (on a wired line).

I do not give out my cell number. Customers do not like me
talking to someone else on their dime.

By the way, Panasonic makes great headsets. Very, very
nice audio (both ways).

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Of course you can when you happen to know it is an iPhone on the

other end and occurs every time.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2018 08:35, T wrote:
On 08/21/2018 12:27 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Blurred audio is usually on a wired line.Â* But then,
again, I make most of my call on a wired line.

I also spend one to two days a week doing remote assits
and I talk to them over a wired line, not a cell phone.

And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones.Â* I can tell when it is me and when
it is them.

Not even possible.

Your phone and ours are not the same.Â* Yours are CDMA
and our are GSM.

My customer's call the office and talk to my wife on a
wired line.Â* She calls me if there is an emergency, otherwise
I call them back in the morning (on a wired line).

I do not give out my cell number.Â* Customers do not like me
talking to someone else on their dime.

By the way, Panasonic makes great headsets.Â* Very, very
nice audio (both ways).

That's what we use and I agree.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"T" wrote in message news
On 08/21/2018 12:27 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Then whoever is supplying your wired line is ****ing
up calls with a mobile on the other end.

I also spend one to two days a week doing remote assits
and I talk to them over a wired line, not a cell phone.

Then whoever is supplying your wired line is ****ing
up calls with a mobile on the other end.

And I hardly eve use it to call customers.
I mainly use regular wired phones. I can tell when it is me and when it
is them.

Not even possible.

Your phone and ours are not the same.

You are wrong, as always.

Yours are CDMA

Nope, and havent been for decades now. And
I have never used it even when it was available.

and our are GSM.

So are ours, and have been for decades now.

We dont have a system as ****ed as that either.

By the way, Panasonic makes great headsets. Very, very nice audio (both
ways).

Clearly not with an iphone on the other end.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 21/08/2018 08:27, Rod Speed wrote:

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

How odd that it never does here.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2018 10:19, Rod Speed wrote:

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

I rest my case, MLord.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

It's a well known fact that Apple always have and always will charge about
2 times the price of something equivalent from anyone else. That applies
to phones, computers, anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Apart from being expensive, they're girls' devices. They're pretty
instead of functional.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Could you prove that ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 07:28:34 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave, the notorious
troll-feeding senile idiot, blabbered again:

It's a well known fact that Apple always have and always will charge about
2 times the price of something equivalent from anyone else. That applies
to phones, computers, anything.

Could you prove that ?

Could you take your senile tongue out of the unwashed troll's arse finally?
tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Anyone can by going to their website. I used to work in procurement. I
convinced everyone to stop buying Apple products due to the price.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 08:35:11 +0100, T wrote:

On 08/21/2018 12:27 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Their dime? Why would they be paying at all?

By the way, Panasonic makes great headsets. Very, very
nice audio (both ways).

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

The sun gives you vitamin D. It's the rain in the UK that rots us all.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

That is nothing even remotely like a fact with iphones.
The top of the range iphones cost about the same as
the top of the range Samsungs and the Pixels.

Same with the midrange bottom of the range iphones
too. The only difference is that apple doesnt bother
with the cheapest mobile phones.

That applies to phones, computers, anything.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Nothing pretty about a space grey 6S or 7

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Thats the way the stupid US system works, you pay
for incoming calls from a mobile to your landline.

By the way, Panasonic makes great headsets. Very, very
nice audio (both ways).

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Ozzietard Alert

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:38:23 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two abnormal idiots' endless idiotic drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:10:56 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

You two vying for who is the bigger ****wit? LOL

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:09:48 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

That applies to phones, computers, anything.

Wrong, as always.

The only difference between the two of you then is that HE is an idiot and
YOU are an iDiot! LOL

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 04:58:58 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

I rest my case, MLord.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

You certainly keep bull****ting your way into your grave, you abnormal
senile oaf!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

You really think a chrome book is as good as a macbook ?

can you tell **** from sugar ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 02:22:26 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave, the notorious
troll-feeding senile idiot, blabbered again:

Anyone can by going to their website. I used to work in procurement. I
convinced everyone to stop buying Apple products due to the price.

You really think a chrome book is as good as a macbook ?

can you tell **** from sugar ?

You REALLY can't see that you troll-feeding idiot keep playing the troll's
game? tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

No Apple product is better than it's competitor, it's just prettier, they
appeal to women.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

you haven't a clue have you.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/featur...n-a-pc-115151/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2018 11:13, T wrote:
[...]

Thats bull**** with the screens on the Macs.

it's just prettier,

Even sillier than you usually manage with the space grey 6S and 7

THE MEXICAN INVASION - AN UPDATE by Rich Brooks [email protected] Home Repair 1 July 12th 06 01:47 PM
HELP. Mice invasion Pam Home Repair 27 June 21st 06 12:16 AM
Armed citizen thwarts home invasion robbery Gunner Metalworking 143 February 18th 06 06:31 PM
OT - Invasion of Venezuela? Ken Davey Metalworking 6 September 6th 05 09:13 PM
Invasion of airspace HS UK diy 33 March 9th 05 07:25 PM