Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Bosch blue for 50 quid

This seems quite cheap for a Bosch blue drill driver with two (small)
batteries and charger. £50. ScrewStation sell the bare drill for over
£70. It looks very compact.

Amazon Prime Day, so just until this evening.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4PT3ST

Was Bert looking for a pair of drill drivers?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
news
This seems quite cheap for a Bosch blue drill driver with two (small)
batteries and charger. £50. ScrewStation sell the bare drill for over £70.
It looks very compact.

Amazon Prime Day, so just until this evening.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4PT3ST

Was Bert looking for a pair of drill drivers?

don't want anything to do with prime.....I never spend money to save
money...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Assuming you can get it to stay in your trolley and check out of course. the
site has been experiencing issues. Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"GB" wrote in message
news
This seems quite cheap for a Bosch blue drill driver with two (small)
batteries and charger. £50. ScrewStation sell the bare drill for over £70.
It looks very compact.

Amazon Prime Day, so just until this evening.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4PT3ST

Was Bert looking for a pair of drill drivers?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think the only people who find Prime useful are those who have a lot of
services and use Amazon to shop for everything. This is of course exactly
the idea!
Conventional stores do exactly the same with loyalty cards etc.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"GB" wrote in message
news
This seems quite cheap for a Bosch blue drill driver with two (small)
batteries and charger. £50. ScrewStation sell the bare drill for over
£70. It looks very compact.

Amazon Prime Day, so just until this evening.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4PT3ST

Was Bert looking for a pair of drill drivers?

don't want anything to do with prime.....I never spend money to save
money...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/07/2018 11:51, Brian Gaff wrote:
Assuming you can get it to stay in your trolley and check out of course. the
site has been experiencing issues. Brian

After midnight I wonder how Amazon are going to advertise the "savings"
on all the goods they currently have discounted?

Currently they have
Price £79.99 (crossed out), Deal Price: £49.99, saving 30%

Will they have to resort to
Previous price £49.99 (crossed out), Price £79.99, over paying by 30%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote:

Was Bert looking for a pair of drill drivers?

He was and possibly still is, so thanks for the link. Unfortunately, the
Prime offer now seems to have changed to £94.77 (albeit with free delivery).
Even the offers from other sources start at £69.99.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

I think the only people who find Prime useful are those who have a lot of
services and use Amazon to shop for everything.

Its also useful for those who read a lot of ebooks and stream lots of movies
etc.

This is of course exactly the idea!

Conventional stores do exactly the same with loyalty cards etc.

The difference is that you don’t pay to have those.

You do with Costco tho.

And ebay is doing their own prime now.

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

news