Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch PMF180 multitool under 38 quid...

If anyone is looking for one, this seems a bargain

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000WQOXV4/

Bosch PMF 180 E Multifunctional Allrounder: £37.59 (as of 13:00 sa)

No idea how long it'll be that price, amazon switch prices frequently.

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

D.M.Chapman wrote:

Bosch PMF 180 E Multifunctional Allrounder: £37.59 (as of 13:00 sa)

No idea how long it'll be that price, amazon switch prices frequently.

Well, by 1435 it was saying £90.65!

Shame. I'd have had one for £40.

--
Scott

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Scott M wrote:
D.M.Chapman wrote:

Bosch PMF 180 E Multifunctional Allrounder: £37.59 (as of 13:00 sa)

No idea how long it'll be that price, amazon switch prices frequently.

Well, by 1435 it was saying £90.65!

Heh, that's not amazon. Looks like they are out of stock and as they aren't
accepting back orders, I imagine a new model may be imminent?

Shame. I'd have had one for £40.

Aye. I picked one up for around 50 IIRC, it's one of those tools that seems
pointless till you come across one of those jobs where it's invaluable

Bit like a dremel type tool in that respect. Handy for certain jobs

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 15:23:16 +0000 (UTC), D.M.Chapman wrote:

Bosch PMF 180 E Multifunctional Allrounder: £37.59 (as of 13:00

sa)

No idea how long it'll be that price, amazon switch prices

frequently.

Well, by 1435 it was saying £90.65!

Heh, that's not amazon. Looks like they are out of stock and as they
aren't accepting back orders, I imagine a new model may be imminent?

Well at 0009 on the 12/12/10

begin
RRP: £79.99
Price: £53.53 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super
Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
You Save: £26.46 (33%)
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Gift-wrap available.
end

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:

Well at 0009 on the 12/12/10

begin
RRP: £79.99
Price: £53.53 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super
Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
You Save: £26.46 (33%)
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk. Gift-wrap available.
end

Hah, blows my logic then. I'll go back to amazon just being random with
their pricing.

Actually, bit of digging suggests they were pricematching a deal that
Focus were running. Guess if that's finished, the price goes back up.

Still handy for 50 notes, but not such a must buy :-)

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , D.M.Chapman
wrote

Hah, blows my logic then. I'll go back to amazon just being random with
their pricing.

Part of the well publicised Black Friday promotion?

Black Friday Lightning Deals Have Ended
After five days, hundreds of deals and thousands of products, we've
switched off the Black Friday lights for this year. We hope that you
bagged a bargain or two over the course of the week.
--
Alan
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Alan wrote:
In message , D.M.Chapman
wrote

Hah, blows my logic then. I'll go back to amazon just being random with
their pricing.

Part of the well publicised Black Friday promotion?

Nah, that was a week ago. I think they were price matching focus for this
particular item.

Amazon prices do regularly change many many times in a day though. It must
be all automagic based on sales or something.

Darren

Bosch PMF180 vs alternatives Bob[_40_] UK diy 14 December 22nd 10 03:47 AM
Fein Multimaster, Bosch pmf180 and now .... Worx dg UK diy 33 August 3rd 08 01:01 AM
Another Use for Bosch Multitool DavidM UK diy 4 June 24th 08 11:48 PM
Bosch PMF180 blades Andrew May UK diy 0 September 27th 07 09:58 AM
Bosch PMF180 The Medway Handyman UK diy 10 September 14th 07 09:31 PM