Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Garden bench

Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and
made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3 years so
now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)

https://imgur.com/a/5vgFiJF
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:
Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and
made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3 years so
now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)

https://imgur.com/a/5vgFiJF

That looks nicely done... why don't you stick a copy of it on the wiki?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:
Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and
made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3 years so
now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)

https://imgur.com/a/5vgFiJF

"A Message From Imgur's Partners"

I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our privacy"
we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to - but what
are we agreeing to?

Sometimes you can't even do a Google search without a pop-up barrier.

Maybe websites will stop it once they discover that people can't be
bothered to visit them any more.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:

I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our privacy"
we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to

If using firefox, try the "I don't care about cookies" add-on, maybe
it's available for other browsers ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:
On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:
Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and
made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3
years so now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)

https://imgur.com/a/5vgFiJF

Smart!

Bill

I wish that I could have built that.
Bravo and well done.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/07/2018 20:57, Andy Burns wrote:
Max Demian wrote:

I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our
privacy" we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to

If using firefox, try the "I don't care about cookies" add-on, maybe
it's available for other browsers ...

You want the one that deletes the cookies after you visit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:

I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our
privacy" we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to

If using firefox, try the "I don't care about cookies" add-on, maybe
it's available for other browsers ...

You want the one that deletes the cookies after you visit.

You'll still get the annoying, window-filling pop-ups.

In Netscape you could sort it by making the cookies.txt file read only.

--
Max Demian

Wood prepped for second half of bench top - Bitsa Bench Mike Richardson Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 24th 07 05:22 AM
When is a 2 seater bench not a 2 seater bench? Ed UK diy 12 May 11th 05 02:50 PM
GARDEN BENCH J T Woodworking 4 February 4th 05 11:07 PM
Bench Vice Handle for new work bench Nick Bozovich Woodworking 7 August 27th 04 07:22 AM
Bench Dog Or Bench Hold Down Clamp? Tim Hurd Woodworking 8 May 14th 04 12:15 AM