Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Barnsley council on top form

"ARW" wrote in message
On 15/07/2018 11:07, Robin wrote:
On 15/07/2018 10:50, Broadback wrote:
On 15/07/2018 10:40, ARW wrote:
Next door neighbours toilet will not fill up.

So they called the council who told them "flush the toilet with a
bucket of water for now and we will get someone out to you on Monday in
normal working hours, it is not an emergency".

Well done Barnsley council.

Seems reasonable to me!

+1 (unless the neighbours are unable to carry & lift a bucket)

Both young and physically fit, just unable for some reason to be able to
get a job....

or fix a broken toilet cistern for themselves

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
On 15/07/2018 11:20, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/07/2018 10:40, ARW wrote:
Next door neighbours toilet will not fill up.

So they called the council who told them "flush the toilet with a bucket
of water for now and we will get someone out to you on Monday in normal
working hours, it is not an emergency".

It's better to poor the water into the cistern if you can get the lid
off.

They are a bit thick. They are more likely to **** into the bucket I lent
them and when it is full then pour it into the toilet.

how did they manage to fill in the form to get the house?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/2018 10:40, ARW wrote:
Next door neighbours toilet will not fill up.

So they called the council who told them "flush the toilet with a
bucket of water for now and we will get someone out to you on Monday
in normal working hours, it is not an emergency".

It's better to poor the water into the cistern if you can get the lid
off.

They are a bit thick. They are more likely to **** into the bucket I
lent them and when it is full then pour it into the toilet.

how did they manage to fill in the form to get the house?

The council employ people to fill in the forms.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like a guy I once knew. Bought his wife a pair of slippers but gave them to her separately so she would express her gratitude twice
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 15/07/2018 22:53, GB wrote:
On 15/07/2018 22:32, JoeJoe wrote:

She is good at having babies.

Up to £60k 'expenses' for having a surrogate baby, according to the
newspaper a couple of day ago, and £20k is considered absolutely
standard. She could make a pretty good living.

She can earn substantially more if she allows for a "natural"
insemination...

You mean, use her egg? With her genes?

Could be worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44862013

Lords and ladies?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
On 15/07/2018 22:53, GB wrote:
On 15/07/2018 22:32, JoeJoe wrote:

She is good at having babies.

Up to £60k 'expenses' for having a surrogate baby, according to the
newspaper a couple of day ago, and £20k is considered absolutely
standard. She could make a pretty good living.

She can earn substantially more if she allows for a "natural"
insemination...

You mean, use her egg? With her genes?

Could be worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44862013

Lords and ladies?

I've got a special news filter for ex council houses in your area blown
to bits by someone leaving the gas stove turned on unlit deliberately,
with a pic of a white cat spattered across the neighbour's front wall.

Your thoughts on build standard of 1950s council houses Mike Mitchell UK diy 18 January 14th 21 08:39 PM
Council charging 150% council tax for............ bm[_2_] UK diy 225 April 8th 13 09:19 AM
Viewing Old Plans held by the Council pmd UK diy 18 June 5th 04 09:02 AM
"Council" Tip policy? Mark S. UK diy 101 December 7th 03 08:27 PM
Council want to build an extension next door, will it devalue our property? Jason Arthurs UK diy 4 October 11th 03 03:51 AM