Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV Aerial in Loft

I'm planning to put an aerial in a loft, slate tiled roof. The signal is
pretty good where I am, and I can get all channels at the top of the
house using a cheap internal aerial. Downstairs is less reliable.

Thinking of one of these:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/labgear-t...-element/30515

and cable, which will run externally from the eaves down a wall:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/nexans-nx...5m-black/8809t

Are they decent choices for this installation?

--
Cheers, Rob