Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default None

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 00:58:05 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Saturday, 24 March 2018 19:56:15 UTC, Nightjar wrote:
On 24-Mar-18 7:35 PM, Richard wrote:
On 24/03/18 16:36, Nightjar wrote:
On 24-Mar-18 1:04 PM, Richard wrote:
On 24/03/18 09:02, Nightjar wrote:
On 24-Mar-18 7:26 AM, harry wrote:
On Friday, 23 March 2018 19:21:22 UTC, NightjarÂ* wrote:
On 23-Mar-18 5:49 PM, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 23 March 2018 17:37:41 UTC, harryÂ* wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/215204
Recently deported activists.

Unless I know why they were deported I won't sign

They were not actually deported, as they never got past the UK
borders.
They are foreigners who were refused entry to the UK on the
grounds that
their far-right activities were not conducive to the public good.

There is no such thing as "Far Right "activists.

You called them activists, not me.

Just people that want to walk the streets in safety and not have
their daughters raped.

If you want to walk the streets in safety, stirring up racial
tensions is not the way to go about it.

That is a bit of unthinking. Do you actually believe that every
victim of an attack is a racist?

Where did I say that? I was pointing out that stirring up racial
tensions only serves to make the streets less safe than they would
otherwise be.

We have enough racists of our own, without importing more.

How many is enough to have reached that threshold?

IMO one is too many.

That is the view many have about Islamists.

If by Islamist you mean an extremist terrorist claiming to act in the
name of Islam, I would not disagree. However, the vast majority of
Muslims do not fall into that category and deserve the right to live
peacefully in this country without being condemned for the actions of a few.

Colin Bignell

Only a few Nazis were involved in killing Jews.
However millions supported their actions.
So it is with Mueslims

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield

Ha ha, the front page for nambla, the harry lot strikes again.
How many khazars are involved with worldwide hate speech? All of them, so deport back to that part of the world which has yet to produce anything positive.... eastern Europe!!