Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What do you get if you cross....

An animal rights vegan activist, with an islamic feminist?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-police-latest

Christ, the poor thing is a walking stereotype.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 09:22:39 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
An animal rights vegan activist, with an islamic feminist?
YouTube shooting suspect named Nasim Aghdam California Google San Bruno
Christ, the poor thing is a walking stereotype.

I blame the parents. Even by American standards naming your child after a search engine and a brand of tobacco is extreme.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Shame that that is not what I actually wrote,

The phrase is *incorporated in the link* that you left to a story in
the Express; which typically can take minutes load and seldom prove
worth the effort. Which is why many people most likely don't bother

You can be pretty sure when the likes of Turnip posts a link to anything,
the story will have a slant on it which suits his political leanings. Ie
horizontal right.

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam did.
Even although it seems to be the standard way red neck Americans deal with
anything. But some analysis of her complaints might have made for a better
balanced article. Although I do realise the last thing the right want is
any form of balance.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 13:36:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam did.

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

anything. But some analysis of her complaints might have made for a better
balanced article.

Indeed.
It's unusual for any newspaper to even print such a pov. Surely they'd never discuss it in any sensible way.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 13:36:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam
did.

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a
shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

Nutcases can get a bee in their bonnet about absolutely anything, no
matter how trivial to you or me.

anything. But some analysis of her complaints might have made for a
better balanced article.

Indeed. It's unusual for any newspaper to even print such a pov. Surely
they'd never discuss it in any sensible way.

Probably reserve such detailed analysis for the football page. The rest is
just to be glanced at.

--
*If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 13:36:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam
did.

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a
shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

Nutcases can get a bee in their bonnet about absolutely anything, no
matter how trivial to you or me.

And to my mind the proper message from the story is that if you make it
easy for lunatics to have guns, then bad stuff happens. Makes little
difference if it is an Islamic lunatic or an Anders Brevik.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
newshound wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 13:36:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam
did.

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a
shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

Nutcases can get a bee in their bonnet about absolutely anything, no
matter how trivial to you or me.

And to my mind the proper message from the story is that if you make it
easy for lunatics to have guns, then bad stuff happens. Makes little
difference if it is an Islamic lunatic or an Anders Brevik.

Sadly make it easy for everyone to buy guns and lunatics just get included
too.

--
*Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/18 12:01, michael adams wrote:
news
On 04/04/18 10:47, wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 09:22:39 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
An animal rights vegan activist, with an islamic feminist?
YouTube shooting suspect named Nasim Aghdam California Google San Bruno
Christ, the poor thing is a walking stereotype.

I blame the parents. Even by American standards naming your child after a search
engine and a brand of tobacco is extreme.

Owain

Shame that that is not what I actually wrote,

The phrase is *incorporated in the link* that you left to a story in the Express; which
typically
can take minutes load and seldom prove worth the effort. Which is why many people
most likely don't bother

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-police-latest

or it would have been a good joke.

The truth being it was, and is, a good joke; only you didn't notice.

And now you're clearly upset that somebody else did.

Its just like that Peter business all over again.

michael adams

You really are a dull boring little ****, you know?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/18 14:44, newshound wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 13:36:40 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)Â* wrote:

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam
did.

I'm struggling to believe the beliefs they stated were motive for a
shootout, but that's what's being claimed.

Nutcases can get a bee in their bonnet about absolutely anything, no
matter how trivial to you or me.

And to my mind the proper message from the story is that if you make it
easy for lunatics to have guns, then bad stuff happens. Makes little
difference if it is an Islamic lunatic or an Anders Brevik.

Or cars, Dont forget the mass murdering potential of a car.

Better still a van laoded with fertiliser, ram it into the mosque frst,
then blow the ****er up

--
"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

Gospel of St. Mathew 15:14

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Better still a van laoded with fertiliser,

That's a load of shiite!

ram it into the mosque frst,
then blow the ****er up

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
And to my mind the proper message from the story is that if you make it
easy for lunatics to have guns, then bad stuff happens. Makes little
difference if it is an Islamic lunatic or an Anders Brevik.

Or cars, Dont forget the mass murdering potential of a car.

I'd suggest you stop eating now Turnip. Just in case you get poisoned by
the food.

Get rid of electricity in your house. That can kill too. And as for gas...

--
*A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.*