Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What do you get if you cross....

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Shame that that is not what I actually wrote,

The phrase is *incorporated in the link* that you left to a story in
the Express; which typically can take minutes load and seldom prove
worth the effort. Which is why many people most likely don't bother

You can be pretty sure when the likes of Turnip posts a link to anything,
the story will have a slant on it which suits his political leanings. Ie
horizontal right.

Of course absolutely no one is justified in taking the actions Aghdam did.
Even although it seems to be the standard way red neck Americans deal with
anything. But some analysis of her complaints might have made for a better
balanced article. Although I do realise the last thing the right want is
any form of balance.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.