Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TRV adapter?

This is slightly difficult to explain. I've just bought a Honeywell TRV
head (TRH4M30WBG) to fit to a valve that previously had another make of
head on it. The thread (30mm) is correct but the central nut on the
valve is smaller than the internal TRV body is designed for, so the body
tends to turn when the head is adjusted. Is there an adapter available?