Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default While the brain was ticking

While chatting to our decorator who was waiting for an application of
something to dry my mobile rang.

Female: 'I'm calling from xyz. I understand you experienced a vehicle
collision recently'.
Me: 'Yes! At last someone believes me!'
Female: (flabbergasted) 'Can you confirm the licence number?'
Me: 'No it was too high for me to see'
Female: 'Well can you describe it?'
Me. 'Oh yes, it was Nimitz Class aircraft carrier'.
Female: 'Did you say an aircraft?'
Me: 'No. An aircraft carrier. I thought it strange at the time. We were in
the middle of Yorkshire'.

For some reason she rang off.

SMPS ticking BigTom Electronics Repair 1 December 29th 04 02:02 AM
Ticking noise from Aiwa compact cd system Adrian Brentnall Electronics Repair 4 December 24th 04 09:05 AM
Ticking pipes Bob Smith UK diy 3 December 9th 03 04:51 PM
RCA TV CTC169(BG5) Wont come out of standby - Ticking sound when Power button is pressed Electronics Repair 1 September 22nd 03 03:05 AM
Why cop and brain surgeon removed my brain? Gunner Metalworking 1 July 16th 03 10:54 PM