Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default faulty air admittance valve?

replying to Daryl Bradley, Paula Parfitt wrote:
Hi was it crest nicholson

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ve-350242-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/02/18 00:14, Paula Parfitt wrote:
replying to Daryl Bradley, Paula Parfitt wrote:
Hi was it crest nicholson

I supect he has died in the intervening 11 years...

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes always read the small print the bit that says posted on.....
The stupid software in this ere portal to this group seems to regurgitate
messages from times past. I suspect the writer is a DR Who fan.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...