Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default faulty air admittance valve?

Yes always read the small print the bit that says posted on.....
The stupid software in this ere portal to this group seems to regurgitate
messages from times past. I suspect the writer is a DR Who fan.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news
On 02/02/18 00:14, Paula Parfitt wrote:
replying to Daryl Bradley, Paula Parfitt wrote:
Hi was it crest nicholson

I supect he has died in the intervening 11 years...

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.