Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix Search Box

Wanted to acquire some rubber feet for the bottom of a cabinet to stop
it scratching the desk.

You know.....circular or square. Self adhesive or screw-on; I'm
flexible and open to options.

Shop of choice is Screwfix, about 1 mile from home. Search for "rubber
feet" and I am offered a wheelbarrow tyre. In fact whatever I search
for I can't find what I want. I'm not even sure they sell them at all.

Do the same on Amazon or eBay and instantly loads of options.

Screwfix search engine is ****e.

In search of a box joint G. Ross Woodworking 19 September 9th 12 12:58 AM
Actual search string search engine or general technique ? N_Cook Electronics Repair 7 November 21st 09 05:07 PM
Screwfix Dummy Bell Box George UK diy 18 December 7th 07 09:46 PM
Mobile 'phone in Screwfix box Egremont UK diy 15 November 21st 05 11:09 PM
INSPIRATION - MAHOGANY TRIPLE OPENING WRITING BOX AND DRESSING BOX Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 0 September 16th 03 12:37 AM