Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected][_2_] cpvh@o2.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Screwfix Search Box

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 2:11:23 PM UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Vortex13 wrote:
Wanted to acquire some rubber feet for the bottom of a cabinet to stop
it scratching the desk.

You know.....circular or square. Self adhesive or screw-on; I'm
flexible and open to options.

Shop of choice is Screwfix, about 1 mile from home. Search for "rubber
feet" and I am offered a wheelbarrow tyre. In fact whatever I search
for I can't find what I want. I'm not even sure they sell them at all.

Do the same on Amazon or eBay and instantly loads of options.

Screwfix search engine is ****e.

Try seat buffers.

--
*My wife and I had words. But I didn't get to use mine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Reminds me of the bloke that wanted to buy some condoms and the pharmacist said they were out of stock and suggested he try boots!

Seriously, what are seat buffers, and where might they be purchased?