Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default EMF Camp

https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/18 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

EMF - 'Its Unbelievable!'
remember that?
TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
news
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

Field....I see what they did there ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:04:14 +0000, GB wrote:

https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

That looks fun.

Blacksmithing, lock picking and online security.

Tents only?

Seems the kind of gig for trusty rusty VW campers.

Cheers

Dave R

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 2018-01-25, David wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:04:14 +0000, GB wrote:

https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

That looks fun.

Blacksmithing, lock picking and online security.

Tents only?

The Hell with that. The only kind of camping I do is in the largest
model of Winnebago, delivered to site by one of those BFO Russian
cargo helicopters.

They do allow camper vans, even gigantic ones. To be frank, I don't mind
sleeping in a tent, but I would hire a Winnebago for the toilet and
shower facilities.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 23:33:34 +0000, GB
wrote:

That looks fun.

Blacksmithing, lock picking and online security.

Tents only?

The Hell with that. The only kind of camping I do is in the largest
model of Winnebago, delivered to site by one of those BFO Russian
cargo helicopters.

They do allow camper vans, even gigantic ones. To be frank, I don't mind
sleeping in a tent, but I would hire a Winnebago for the toilet and
shower facilities.

Don't you need a name like Tucker McElroy to drive one of those?

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

Send one to Australia.( not a ticket, the whole camp)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

I can't see anywhere how much it is to attend?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 26/01/2018 09:39, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

I can't see anywhere how much it is to attend?

It's in the email they sent me:

"We're very happy to announce that the first release of 256 tickets for
Electromagnetic Field will go on sale this Monday, the 29th of January,
at 19:00 (UK time), on our website.

Tickets will be priced at £115 for a full adult ticket, although this
price will rise closer to the event.

This year we've improved our pricing for young people: tickets for kids
under 12 are free, and 12-17 year olds pay £55.

EMF will be held on August 31st - September 2nd, 2018, at our lovely new
site, Eastnor Castle Deer Park in the Malvern Hills, Herefordshire."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

I can't see anywhere how much it is to attend?

It's in the email they sent me:

"We're very happy to announce that the first release of 256 tickets for
Electromagnetic Field will go on sale this Monday, the 29th of January,
at 19:00 (UK time), on our website.

Tickets will be priced at £115 for a full adult ticket, although this
price will rise closer to the event.

This year we've improved our pricing for young people: tickets for kids
under 12 are free, and 12-17 year olds pay £55.

EMF will be held on August 31st - September 2nd, 2018, at our lovely new
site, Eastnor Castle Deer Park in the Malvern Hills, Herefordshire."

Don't send camp to Australia.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

https://www.emfcamp.org/code-of-conduct

"Sadly, technology events have a notorious reputation for harassment"

You don't have to put up with that sort of **** at a lap dancing club.

--

Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2018-01-28, ARW wrote:
On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

https://www.emfcamp.org/code-of-conduct

"Sadly, technology events have a notorious reputation for harassment"

You don't have to put up with that sort of **** at a lap dancing club.

Indeed. Very large men with no necks make sure of that.

Apparently, they can teleport, too. When I was assaulted in one in
London, I found myself outside without any memory of having transited
the intervening distance. It's also very hard to get a black cab to
stop when you're covered in blood.

Uber don't care, they could have taken you home.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:01:03 +0000, Huge wrote:

Apparently, they can teleport, too. When I was assaulted in one in
London, I found myself outside without any memory of having transited
the intervening distance. It's also very hard to get a black cab to stop
when you're covered in blood.

You should have got used to that by now LOL!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2018-01-28, ARW wrote:
On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

https://www.emfcamp.org/code-of-conduct

"Sadly, technology events have a notorious reputation for harassment"

You don't have to put up with that sort of **** at a lap dancing club.

Indeed. Very large men with no necks make sure of that.

Apparently, they can teleport, too. When I was assaulted in one in
London, I found myself outside without any memory of having transited
the intervening distance. It's also very hard to get a black cab to
stop when you're covered in blood.

Uber don't care, they could have taken you home.

Uber didn't exist when it happened. And I didn't want to go home, just
to A&E.

Ambulance?

--

Adam