Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default EMF Camp

On 28/01/2018 23:12, Huge wrote:
On 2018-01-28, ARW wrote:
On 28/01/2018 20:01, Huge wrote:
On 2018-01-28, ARW wrote:
On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

https://www.emfcamp.org/code-of-conduct

"Sadly, technology events have a notorious reputation for harassment"

You don't have to put up with that sort of **** at a lap dancing club.

Indeed. Very large men with no necks make sure of that.

Apparently, they can teleport, too. When I was assaulted in one in
London, I found myself outside without any memory of having transited
the intervening distance. It's also very hard to get a black cab to
stop when you're covered in blood.

Uber don't care, they could have taken you home.

Uber didn't exist when it happened. And I didn't want to go home, just
to A&E.

Ambulance?

--

Adam