Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default EMF Camp

On 26/01/2018 09:39, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/01/2018 17:04, GB wrote:
https://www.emfcamp.org/

For people who enjoy making things. First batch of tickets go on sale
Monday. Chances are they will sell out quickly.

I can't see anywhere how much it is to attend?

It's in the email they sent me:

"We're very happy to announce that the first release of 256 tickets for
Electromagnetic Field will go on sale this Monday, the 29th of January,
at 19:00 (UK time), on our website.

Tickets will be priced at £115 for a full adult ticket, although this
price will rise closer to the event.

This year we've improved our pricing for young people: tickets for kids
under 12 are free, and 12-17 year olds pay £55.

EMF will be held on August 31st - September 2nd, 2018, at our lovely new
site, Eastnor Castle Deer Park in the Malvern Hills, Herefordshire."