Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default value?

Citroën C2, 06 reg, LHD. Driving through 10" of flood water: it appears
I am still not old enough to know better. It has now been recovered to
my driveway, almost certainly has water in engine. I am not up to fixing
it myself, I can't even see where they have hidden the plugs.

Well, I was planning to change it anyway for something more suited to my
new environment of very muddy lanes and with more space for fetching and
carrying DIY stuff.

Not worth much (650?, 200 as p/e?) if it were still a running. Will cost
money just to get it to garage to look at it. I assume not worth cost of
repair. Scrap dealer will take it away for £75, but it might be worth a
bit more as a non-runner/spares.

What does the team think?

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.

Free to find Your House Value! Help you to find your House Value andPrices george Home Repair 2 January 27th 09 02:24 PM
Value routers MattP UK diy 11 February 11th 04 08:32 PM
Flat Roof & Adding Value MrHappyChap UK diy 6 November 3rd 03 09:57 AM
air change value in room with open fireplace? Francis UK diy 1 August 12th 03 02:51 PM
Would welding the steel in re-enforced concrete add any value? BigWallop UK diy 3 July 12th 03 06:25 PM