Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Defrosting a van windscreen - new idea

1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

--

Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

You'd get a lot further with Rod, Iggy & Whiskey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 22:03:23 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 26/12/2017 21:55, tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

You'd get a lot further with Rod, Iggy & Whiskey.

It's only a 3 seater van.

do they need seats?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

However while this is going on, and it will be hardly efficient, then you
cannot drive anywhere not only cos of the condensation, but because of the
laptop.
So do you think Harry should become a public service paid for out of the
taxes?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
news
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

--

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

3. Find window smashed and laptop stolen.

Wouldn't it be easier to have an apprentice continuously wiping the dew/frost off the windscreen overnight?

Most of them seem to sleep on the job so they shoudln't be tired working at night.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/17 21:52, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

Get a Pug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSKSnx3aCU --
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/2017 21:52, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

He's killfiled here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/12/2017 15:31, F wrote:
On 26/12/2017 21:52, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

He's killfiled here.

Harry who?

Good Idea / Bad Idea - Weird Idea Bob La Londe[_7_] Woodworking 2 June 3rd 14 05:47 AM
Defrosting a fridge with a sharp object [email protected] Home Repair 13 July 31st 06 01:46 AM
Self-defrosting or frostfree mm Home Repair 2 April 12th 06 12:52 AM
defrosting windscreen Grumps UK diy 42 January 28th 06 11:27 AM
Defrosting heat pumps HvacTech2 Home Repair 10 February 1st 05 12:31 PM