DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Defrosting a van windscreen - new idea (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/602380-defrosting-van-windscreen-new-idea.html)

ARW[_2_] December 26th 17 09:52 PM

Defrosting a van windscreen - new idea

1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

--

Adam

[email protected] December 26th 17 09:55 PM

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

You'd get a lot further with Rod, Iggy & Whiskey.

ARW[_2_] December 26th 17 10:03 PM

On 26/12/2017 21:55, wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

You'd get a lot further with Rod, Iggy & Whiskey.

It's only a 3 seater van.

--
Adam

Brian Gaff December 27th 17 07:08 AM

Defrosting a van windscreen - new idea

However while this is going on, and it will be hardly efficient, then you
cannot drive anywhere not only cos of the condensation, but because of the
laptop.
So do you think Harry should become a public service paid for out of the
taxes?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

[email protected] December 27th 17 10:00 AM

Defrosting a van windscreen - new idea

On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

3. Find window smashed and laptop stolen.

Wouldn't it be easier to have an apprentice continuously wiping the dew/frost off the windscreen overnight?

Most of them seem to sleep on the job so they shoudln't be tired working at night.

Owain

ARW[_2_] December 27th 17 12:17 PM

On 27/12/2017 10:00, wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 December 2017 21:52:56 UTC, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

3. Find window smashed and laptop stolen.

Wouldn't it be easier to have an apprentice continuously wiping the dew/frost off the windscreen overnight?

Most of them seem to sleep on the job so they shoudln't be tired working at night.

Like the one I left with the van on double yellows with the instruction
"keep an eye out for traffic wardens".

He watched the warden ticket the van.

--

Adam

Adrian Caspersz December 27th 17 12:22 PM

On 26/12/17 21:52, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

Get a Pug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSKSnx3aCU --
Adrian C

F[_2_] December 27th 17 03:31 PM

On 26/12/2017 21:52, ARW wrote:
1. Open my laptop and all of harrys posts.
2. Place laptop on dashboard and wait for hot air to defrost window.

He's killfiled here.