Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Katie Hopkins on terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 00:51:29 -0800, harry wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.

Bot still active.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like she has had a sip from the **** Goblet.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Often though the uninformed and those willing to believe anything can be
hoodwinked. I've not watched it I'm trying to get my blood pressure down.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 00:51:29 -0800, harry wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.

Bot still active.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/12/2017 08:51, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.

Who is Katie Hopkins?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.

From Wiki:-

'Hopkins has been criticised by journalists, advocacy groups and
politicians for her comments about migrants, and accused of racism. In
2016, Mail Online was forced to pay £150,000 to a Muslim family whom
Hopkins had falsely accused of extremist links; and in a 2017 libel case,
Hopkins was personally required to pay £24,000 in damages and £107,000 in
legal costs to Jack Monroe after making defamatory remarks on Twitter.
Later in 2017, Mail Online was forced to pay substantial damages and legal
costs to a teacher about whom Hopkins had made false claims. A day before,
in late November, it had become known Hopkins' contract with the media
outlet had not been renewed. [5] Her final column was published on 5
October 2017.[6]'

An ideal roll model for you, harry.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:07:40 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

From Wiki:-

'Hopkins has been criticised by journalists, advocacy groups and
politicians for her comments about migrants, and accused of racism.

Oh yeah, racism. I've got this great idea, Dave. Instead of tackling the
subject of domestic Islamic terrorism, let's just insult other people
when they express their understandable concerns about it. Way to go,
Dave! :-D

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A professional celebrity.
Brian

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 23/12/2017 08:51, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6GKZ3j8WU

One of the few to speak the truth.

Who is Katie Hopkins?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:07:37 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

She's a loudmouth like all celebs and luvvies. She just happens to be a
right-wing one instead of a left-wing one.

She's dead right anyway. Just saying "Londoners will carry on as normal"
is a guaranteed way to ensure nothing improves.

Katie Couric Sued For $12M For Defamation In Anti-Gun Doc... burfordTjustice Home Repair 6 September 15th 16 01:28 AM
Surprise! Katie Courics Anti-Gun ProducersRepeatedly Violated Federal Gun Laws burfordTjustice Home Repair 14 June 5th 16 04:52 PM
Storm Katie David Lang UK diy 45 April 2nd 16 05:55 PM
Katie Couric Todd Thorneberry Home Repair 1 July 28th 15 09:42 PM
O/T: Johns Hopkins Update Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 61 November 6th 11 05:34 AM