Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Katie Couric Sued For $12M For Defamation In Anti-Gun Doc...

Katie Couric Sued For $12M For Defamation In Anti-Gun Doc...
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09...n-documentary/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:38:57 AM UTC-7, burfordTjustice wrote:
Katie Couric Sued For $12M For Defamation In Anti-Gun Doc...
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09...n-documentary/

Katie Couric is the female version of Bryan Williams only she has a better fire wall built around her by our biased media.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 09/14/2016 03:38 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Katie Couric Sued For $12M For Defamation In Anti-Gun Doc...
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09...n-documentary/

Yippee!!!

This needs to happen more often to the American Pravda. What
a bunch of sorry assed liars
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:06:00 -0700, T wrote:

Yippee!!!

This needs to happen more often to the American Pravda. What
a bunch of sorry assed liars

Todd, please stop posting to cross posted troll groups.

Couric is a fan of Mark Twain, like you. She bought a book from Rick
Harrison at Pawn Stars shop in Vegas. He made several grand off her.

Chumly ****ed her off. Thought she was a Hollywood star.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/14/2016 02:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:06:00 -0700, T wrote:

Yippee!!!

This needs to happen more often to the American Pravda. What
a bunch of sorry assed liars

Todd, please stop posting to cross posted troll groups.

Couric is a fan of Mark Twain, like you. She bought a book from Rick
Harrison at Pawn Stars shop in Vegas. He made several grand off her.

Chumly ****ed her off. Thought she was a Hollywood star.

Sometimes it is hard to resist.

My favorite:

I haven't any right to criticise books, and I don't do it
except when I hate them. I often want to criticise Jane Austen,
but her books madden me so that I can't conceal my frenzy from
the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin.
Everytime I read 'Pride and Prejudice' I want to dig her up
and beat her over the skull with her own shin-bone.
ۥ Mark Twain - Letter to Joseph Twichell, 13 September 1898

:-)

I hate Jane Austen's books.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:40:38 -0700, T wrote:

[...]

Rick wanted 20 grand. she paid 12 grand.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/02/katie-couric-visits-pawn-stars-mark-twain-video_n_3693351.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/14/2016 04:09 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Rich regressive lefty with too much money. Yikes!

Sued by the IRS? Eagle[_7_] Home Repair 43 July 25th 16 09:38 PM
Surprise! Katie Courics Anti-Gun ProducersRepeatedly Violated Federal Gun Laws burfordTjustice Home Repair 14 June 5th 16 04:52 PM
Storm Katie David Lang UK diy 45 April 2nd 16 05:55 PM
Katie Couric Todd Thorneberry Home Repair 1 July 28th 15 09:42 PM
Applied Sued by Supplier [email protected] Metalworking 12 March 19th 05 06:55 PM