Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Worcester or Worcester Bosch

Some (combi) boilders seem to be marketed as Worcester and others as
Worcester Bosch.

Is there any difference or is it just presentation?

(I know Worcester are a Bosch company but that alone doesn't answer
the question).

--
AnthonyL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/11/2017 20:51, AnthonyL wrote:
Some (combi) boilders seem to be marketed as Worcester and others as
Worcester Bosch.

Is there any difference or is it just presentation?

(I know Worcester are a Bosch company but that alone doesn't answer
the question).

Most of their literature seems to have dropped the Bosch name, and just
say that Worcester is part of the Bosch Group.

I recall them as Worcester Heat many years ago.