Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fence orientation

My next door neighbour has today had a section of wooden fencing
replaced. They guy who's done it has put the posts on my side so she
has the "clean" face.

He's now turning it round so the boards are facing my side. I've just
had a word with him to ask why he'd put them differently to the fence
that was always there and he said "usually the person paying for it
chooses which way round". First time I've heard this.

The old biddie next door is now irate that I even mentioned the issue
and regards me as being "fussy".

Am I? Would you have mentioned it?

--
AnthonyL