Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grenfell cladding factory on fire

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 07/11/2017 19:24, wrote:
Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

NT

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently.

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 08/11/2017 13:53, Andy Burns wrote:
GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently.

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

I am particularly delighted that I made no suggestion of arson, then!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently.

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

Great. It can fan its own flames then :-)