DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Grenfell cladding factory on fire (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/599627-grenfell-cladding-factory-fire.html)

[email protected] November 7th 17 07:24 PM

Grenfell cladding factory on fire

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

NT

GB November 8th 17 12:56 PM

Grenfell cladding factory on fire

On 07/11/2017 19:24, wrote:
Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

NT

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently. :)

Andy Burns[_13_] November 8th 17 01:53 PM

GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently. :)

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

GB November 8th 17 02:38 PM

On 08/11/2017 13:53, Andy Burns wrote:
GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently. :)

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

I am particularly delighted that I made no suggestion of arson, then! :)

Andrew[_22_] November 8th 17 06:46 PM

GB wrote:

tabbypurr wrote:

Yes really...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-catches-fire/

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that
business has been very, very bad recently. :)

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes
turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

https://www.arconic.com/global/en/products/browse.asp?bus_id=3

Great. It can fan its own flames then :-)