Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Express.

Idly looked at all today's paper headlines while shopping today.

All were about tax avoidance in one form or another.

Except the Express. A headline about overseas aid. They certainly know
their target market.

--
*The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.