Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charles has died after a week!!!

Hi!
My Numatic Charles has just stopped working. It's only the 3rd time i have
used it. I haven't hoovered up anything big enough to cause a blockage. There
was no burning smell either. I switched it off, took it in to the next room
and it just will not switch on.
Any advice would be appreciated as it is only a week old.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1243681-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Take it back to where you bought it ****

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/10/2017 13:44, lennoxboxer wrote:
Hi!
My Numatic Charles has just stopped working. It's only the 3rd time i have
used it. I haven't hoovered up anything big enough to cause a blockage.
There
was no burning smell either. I switched it off, took it in to the next room
and it just will not switch on.
Any advice would be appreciated as it is only a week old.

Check that you have switched on the mains socket.

Check the fuse in the plug.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bugger, assumed my news feed had died and Big Ears had carked it.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Back to where you got it. That is daft. Did not take up spilled
laserprinter or copier toner I hope.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"lennoxboxer" m wrote
in message ...
Hi!
My Numatic Charles has just stopped working. It's only the 3rd time i
have
used it. I haven't hoovered up anything big enough to cause a blockage.
There
was no burning smell either. I switched it off, took it in to the next
room
and it just will not switch on.
Any advice would be appreciated as it is only a week old.

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1243681-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 13:44:05 UTC+1, lennoxboxer wrote:
Hi!
My Numatic Charles has just stopped working. It's only the 3rd time i have
used it. I haven't hoovered up anything big enough to cause a blockage. There
was no burning smell either. I switched it off, took it in to the next room
and it just will not switch on.
Any advice would be appreciated as it is only a week old.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1243681-.htm

Check plug fuse & that socket has power to it.
If OK take it back.
Hope you kept the receipt!