Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charles has died after a week!!!

On 17/10/17 13:44, lennoxboxer wrote:
Hi!
My Numatic Charles has just stopped working. It's only the 3rd time i have
used it. I haven't hoovered up anything big enough to cause a blockage.
There
was no burning smell either. I switched it off, took it in to the next room
and it just will not switch on.
Any advice would be appreciated as it is only a week old.

Take it back to where you bought it ****

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching