Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default THORN M44 / 54B Boiler for Spares / Repairs or Re Commission?

As per title really. Bought our 1920's semi back in 2011, and she had this
boiler installed. Its took a lot of thought and consideration to replace, as
its never put a foot wrong in all the time we've been in the house. A friend
of mine owns a very successful plumbing and heating company and advised me
that looked after (service & thermo coupling from time to time) will never go
wrong unlike many of the more modern boilers with pcb boards etc. He said his
business thrives off the back of poor quality modern boiler(s) repair(s)...any
how, finally bit the bullet and put in a BaxI Platinum this weekend - "HOT
WATER ON DEMAND!" as we are a growing family and it now just makes sense. So
my poor Thorn M44 is ready for the local pikeys to lift from my drive!? unless
somebody wants it?

Please let me know, 07970 316 213.

Thanks
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ar
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/as

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark m wrote:
So my poor Thorn M44 is ready for the local pikeys to lift from my drive!?
unless somebody wants it?

You might wish to say where it is located, if you're expecting someone to
pick it up.

Theo