Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q oddity

Lamp batten with switch £1.50

Lamp batten without switch £2.50

Eh!?

and to make things even worse:

Lamp batten (w/o switch) plus flex and ceiling rose £2.50

I went to Wickes (didn't save anything 1.59 - I could have bought the B&Q
switched version and just left the switch permanently on!)

And boy are these things a bugger to fit - standing on a chair with your
arms at full stretch :-(

tim

GU10 oddity Iain UK diy 21 February 22nd 13 12:41 PM
Internet oddity ... Jethro_uk[_2_] UK diy 12 November 19th 12 08:06 PM
Doorbell Oddity Charles Bishop[_2_] Home Repair 5 October 9th 08 06:36 AM
Antec Smartpower PSU mains wiring oddity Les Matthew Electronics Repair 7 March 10th 08 08:16 AM
switch wiring oddity Witchy UK diy 5 September 13th 04 11:12 PM