Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default C&G Fakes

replying to Deny, Robroy wrote:
How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...es-618633-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/09/2017 16:14, Robroy wrote:
replying to Deny, Robroy wrote:
How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

£25 each. Please reply with your address and bank details, including
login. We will only take the money from your account after you receive
the certificates. Allow 14 days for delivery.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/09/2017 16:14, Robroy wrote:
replying to Deny, Robroy wrote:
How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

One wonders why a Homeownershub should be looking for fake GCSE
certificates, and replying to a 7 year old post?

One wonders if their offspring is equally as bright as their father?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/09/2017 20:09, Fredxxx wrote:
On 02/09/2017 16:14, Robroy wrote:
replying to Deny, Robroy wrote:
How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

One wonders why a Homeownershub should be looking for fake GCSE
certificates, and replying to a 7 year old post?

Did you note that homeownershub rated the spam post at 4.3 stars (out of 5)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 2 September 2017 20:09:15 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
How much for ccea GCSE geography - C grade and a grade C in I.T

One wonders why a Homeownershub should be looking for fake GCSE
certificates, and replying to a 7 year old post?

Well, they are only looking for a grade C in IT.

If they wanted a grade B I'd have expected better from them.

Owain