Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default blackberries near Peterborough

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 8/12/2017 10:59 PM, Tim+ wrote:
Bill Wright Wrote in message:
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Bill

A bit too early for Scottish blackberries. Just ripening now but
on the tart side.

Tim

Nice in Gloucestershire now, but only about 10%
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though there
is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the area is
totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is barely
visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will find the
best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I picked some
but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best; pest free and
sweet.

Thats because of the corpses your serial killers have dumped there.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:51:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:53:35 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
b.com...

[...]

Life is strange. I fight a constant battle with the damned things invading
the garden from the nature reserve.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 12/08/2017 22:59, Tim+ wrote:
[...]

The ones I mention are at their best.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 12/08/2017 23:41, Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 00:13, dennis@home wrote:
[...]

So do I. But the ones I mention are better!

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 00:42, Peeler wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 22:53:40 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find ...

Lots of dog walkers but not many actual dogs?

Owain

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen.

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' **** ...
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Bill

Tell that to Birdbrain, you twisted ****!
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

[...]

Didnt realise you were a yank.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 11:11, Rod Speed wrote:

Our serial killers generally eat their victims.

Didnt realise you were a yank.

No I'm an environmentalist. Don't like to see protein go to waste.

Bill

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 10:41, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Bill

Tell that to Birdbrain, you twisted ****!

Good name for a pub that. The Twisted ****. Maybe the sign could also
show a knob shaped like a corkscrew.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 13/08/2017 10:13, Andy Burns wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen.

The brambles love all that extra nitrogen from the truckers' **** ...

The truckers don't penetrate the jungle that far. It appears that no-one
does.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:15 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:42, Peeler wrote:

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

Oh do shut up.

Yeah, **** off you stalking nonce. Give it a rest.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:

[...]

Thats why the serial killers have dumped all those bodys there.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] blackberries near Peterborough

On 14/08/2017 13:56, pamela wrote:
On 22:53 12 Aug 2017, Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The
lorry and caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of
the rest of the site. Go right to the end, in between the two
rows of lorries and caravans. At the end on the left in the
corner is a little plantation of trees, including some oaks.
When nobody's looking nip into it and head south about five
yards and find the break in the fence. Just though there is an
old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the area is
totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you
will find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've
ever seen. I picked some but was short of time. They are
absolutely at their best; pest free and sweet.

Bill

No photo?

Yes I took three, to show Hil.

Bill