Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Guffaw, Guffaw British, thick and proud of it!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7887801.html

Enjoy

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

So pleased for you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:43:31 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

So pleased for you.

Thank you!

Sadly it isn't actually that funny.

The poor morons who look up to these people are the reason the UK is
the laughing stock of the planet.

Every news report I read only cements the feeling that the idiots we
are sending to "plan" Britains economic future are totally clueless.

The one comfort I have, is that I didn't raise a pen to a ballot paper
to promote them or their ideas.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...tupid-question

Enlighten me, would you send these idiots out to buy a newspaper?

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

So pleased for you.

Thank you!

Sadly it isn't actually that funny.

The poor morons who look up to these people are the reason the UK is
the laughing stock of the planet.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

All of Ireland, Greece, Spain, Italy etc etc etc leave the UK for dead in
that respect.

Shri Lanka in spades, those ****wits have just had a full civil war.
Even worse than what Yugoslavia ended up with.

That's just your blinkers talking like with that **** of yours above.

The one comfort I have, is that I didn't raise a pen
to a ballot paper to promote them or their ideas.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...tupid-question

Just another ****wit journo that has never had a ****ing clue.

Enlighten me,

Not even possible. Easier done with a stone.

would you send these idiots out to buy a newspaper?

I wouldn't trust you to wipe your own arse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Rodders me old chump, I can see how you would be impressed by these
people, but actually the papers are providing a service for the people
of the UK.

You probably think that it's o/k to be clueless about how to do One's
job, but ultimately they have been sent by Britain, to work on the
countries behalf.

Dismiss whatever facts you wish, trouble is I'm not sure why you
bother to post anything unless it's to show off your use of swear
words.

Did I ever mention that you were boring and predictable?

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nope, the world has moved on. They're going broke, for a reason.

You probably think that it's o/k to be clueless about
how to do One's job, but ultimately they have been
sent by Britain, to work on the countries behalf.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Rodders me old chump, you are quite right. Looking at it logically
they are working on the EU's behalf, not Britains.

The chances of producing anything of benefit to the UK is hovering
around zero.

Well done, you had to be right some time.

An unlimited number of monkeys with unlimited
typewriters.....................................!! !
reams of your **** any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp posted
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...de-deficit-sun
glasses-flip-flop-exports-imports-secretary-products-ice-cream-a7887801.
html

Dear me. Government spokesman criticised by opposition over utterly
trivial matter. Hold the front page.

--
Jack
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:34:01 +0100, Handsome Jack
wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp posted
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...de-deficit-sun
glasses-flip-flop-exports-imports-secretary-products-ice-cream-a7887801.
html

Dear me. Government spokesman criticised by opposition over utterly
trivial matter. Hold the front page.

It isn't trivial.

The idiot is supposed to be representing Britain, not confirmig to the
"antgonists" that we're totally clueless.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp posted
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...de-deficit-sun
glasses-flip-flop-exports-imports-secretary-products-ice-cream-a7887801.
html

Dear me. Government spokesman criticised by opposition over utterly
trivial matter. Hold the front page.

It isn't trivial.

Ah yes, it's of immense importance that we import £93m more of
sunglasses, £132m more of ice cream, and £74m more of swimwear than we
export.

The idiot is supposed to be representing Britain, not confirmig to the
"antgonists" that we're totally clueless.

He simply said we export sunglasses and ice cream. As well as importing
them.

--
Jack
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp posted
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...de-deficit-sun
glasses-flip-flop-exports-imports-secretary-products-ice-cream-a7887801.
html

Dear me. Government spokesman criticised by opposition over utterly
trivial matter. Hold the front page.

It isn't trivial.

Ah yes, it's of immense importance that we import £93m more of
sunglasses, £132m more of ice cream, and £74m more of swimwear than we
export.

The idiot is supposed to be representing Britain, not confirmig to the
"antgonists" that we're totally clueless.

He simply said we export sunglasses and ice cream. As well as importing
them.

Er, but, why?

If he wanted to talk up the forthcoming fiasco, he could harp on about
more intangible things such as fishing quotas or "restructuring" of
the need to keep expensive CE marks on a quid a dozen Chinese Ebay 13A
plugs.

The idiot was paid from the public purse for that bit of drivel. The
morons likely to be impressed by the garbage have already voted for
Brexit, so why bother?

One can be confident that the Junker and friends were quaking in their
boots at the prospect of having to deal with such astounding sharply
honed business acumen.

AB