Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More on Brexit

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 09:34:24 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote:

"Cornelis Tromp" wrote in message
d.remailer.nl...
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:46:17 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:51:31 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:05:06 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:09:27 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is
life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the
best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so
little works.

Money does not enter into it at all.

The racist bigot only sees things in terms of them and us.

As far as his ilk are concerned, I'm proud to be one of "them".

Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK. I paid taxes into the
system all my life and it certainly wasn't in order to support a
select few inward looking racists.

People that live and work in a place are entitled to the same benefits
as the rest of the population. Although after Brexit the true reasons
for the Conservative push will become clear. Zero hour contracts and
no employment protection. And Harry will still have vast quantities of
foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC about painting a poor picture of
Brexit.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent and
Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen. Is there anything the
plonkers have actually got right?

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank comes up with,
outdo Labour with a black female PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled
yet!!

harry is as British as a bagal.

More strictly sauerkraut.

His lot have destoyed the West,

Could have sworn the west did better than anywhere
else and the place his lot infested managed to invent
the industrial revolution and modern democracy too.

we should deport and then carpet nuke all of e Europe

Not possible to carpet nuke. Too point source for that.

- all forced changes especially. Just
because it invaded circa 600 years ago

He claims to be anglo saxon, not norman, and is stupid
enough to claim a coat of arms to prove that, even tho
that wasnt something the anglo saxons ever had.

does not mean it is legal as it has no legal papers.

Legal papers hadn't been invented when his lot invaded.

He is typical of what will bring ww3 to us,

There wont be any ww3, you watch. Nukes ensure that.

the nuke death threat "sampson option" hangs over the West

Even sillier than you usually manage. Britain has **** all
tridents and the yanks would stop them being used like that.

every second these racist, pedo, illegal immigrants,
5th columnist, parasites infest the West. We need
a cleaning of the world,

Sure we do, adolf.

a reverse of the kissinger doctrine applied to them.

As always, its hard to work out who they are, adolf.

It does not like facts,

You wouldnt know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.
You can't even work that that he claims to be an anglo saxon.

that is why its non Christian "our boys" false British media
like the 'b'bc and its master the tabloids are failing.

The BBC aint failing. Tabloids are because
no one bothers to read them anymore.

He can claim all he wants, no papers or proof of legal entry means deportation. Name calling wil get you nowhere. The mainstream admits it has lost the worlds ear. As for " industrial revolution and modern democracy" his invention - that is so funny.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

anoici.org...
wrote:

nd.remailer.nl...

wrote:

[...]

Not with anglo saxons who showed up more than a millennium ago.

Too much farting around digging them all up
and shipping them back where they came from.